shape
carat
color
clarity

Very Dumb, Very Quick RSVP ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
I just received a wedding invite from a friend. I will not be able to attend. The RSVP card says:

"M__________________

___Yes ___No"

I'm assuming the M________ is to write my name in the format of "Mrs. First Last", is that correct? (it's not addressed to my husband as well, as she knows he is deployed during the wedding) I don't want to look like a moron when I RSVP lol, but I've never seen that format before. Thanks!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
You need to finish the "rs" in "Mrs" and then write out your entire name, not just your last name. If your husband wasn't on the invite, then do not write his name on the line.

Then put the number not attending. If only your name was on the invite, put a "1" on the line next to the "No".

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I can see how it comes across a little awkward. I would fill it out with just your name and a check next to no and send it back with a note card saying how disappointed you are to not be able to attend but will of course be thinking of them.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! While I am married myself, this is only the second wedding invite I have received so I was clueless ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results