shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio quality??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tmorefi

Rough_Rock
So I finally bought the "perfect" stone and now I found the ring I want to get my honey. Any comments and/or experience with Verragio rings? Quality? Thanks for the help..

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Verragio has great quality settings from the looks of them. I have tried on many. But - they are very pricey. So, if you are looking to go the cheaper route... don't go Verragio (I can't afford it) - if you have money to burn and you want a nice quality setting for a high price - go for it!
rolleyes.gif

tmorefi

Rough_Rock
I followed up and read some other posts on Verragio and sounds like they are of a high quality.. I actually am interested in one of the simplier settings and the price doesn't seem unreasonable. Really nice look and style to it.. Thanks..

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Well everyone I liked was $3000+...
cry.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I looked at the Verragio settings. They are of very good quality - no problems there. I just found their settings to be more "ornate" & less traditional. I went with Vatche as their quality was on par; but, the settings more elegant.

Just my opinion!

jlim

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/13/2003 9:11:49 AM fire&ice wrote:

I looked at the Verragio settings. They are of very good quality - no problems there. I just found their settings to be more "ornate" & less traditional. I went with Vatche as their quality was on par; but, the settings more elegant.

Just my opinion!
----------------

fire&ice - I've not seen any Verragio and Vatche in person due to their unavailability in my area. Just through various photos on the web. Through photos (I'm sure they are deceiving), I do feel Vatche designs to me more elegant and Verragio settings (at least those I was looking) too traditional and ornate at the same time.

But then I'm an engineer & progammer. What do I know about style and design?

tmorefi

Rough_Rock
Actually I was leaning towards the Vatche Royal Crown and then I came across this simple Verragio with no side stones (unlike most of them). It is very traditional and elegant but also has a lot of style and flare to it. I could not find that particular ring on the website but I'll post pics after I pick it up. I think you'll be surprised. Thanks..

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
BTW, tmore, I have *indeed* seen many of the Vatche & Verragio settings in person. It's not that the Verragio is not elegant...just a tad more "moderne". I would be interested in which one you are refering to. I was primarily searching for a setting w/ side stones; so, I was not as focused on their "solitaire" settings.

jlim

Shiny_Rock
Is it any one of these by any chance?

65636.JPG

65629.JPG

63450.JPG

tmorefi

Rough_Rock
Yep, that's the one. I can't tell from the picture but it's either the top or middle one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results