shape
carat
color
clarity

Venue suggestions florida?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys,

Were looking to start the venue search!(yay!). We have talked about St.Augustine and Amelia Island (we are located in Orlando,Fl.The guest list is about 20-30 people, and were pretty cool with look everywhere but the panhandle (it''s far).I just wanted to see if we could get any suggestions for great places.Thanks.
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Amzizzle!! I may be able to help you with some venue ideas since I had my MOH do some research for me about venues as well. What exactly are you looking for? Garden? Museum? If I can help you, I''d love to!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I like the idea of a garden or gazebo type thing,maybe a museum since I''m very into antique and vintage.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Orlando

-Leu Gardens

-Courtyard at Lake Lucerne

St Augustine

-The Sanchez House

-Casa Monica Hotel

-St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum (According to their website: "All proceeds from rentals and short term events support the educational programs and ongoing restoration efforts at the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum.")

-Lightner Museum (Garden)

-The Oldest House (Garden)

-Schooner Freedom - it''s a boat!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results