shape
carat
color
clarity

Vegas Wedding Advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ashling

Rough_Rock
Hi Girls,

New to this forum but used to lurk on the LIW forum a long time ago and there''s always good advice here on PS.

We''re getting married in Vegas on 09.09.09, and are currently looking at restaurants for our wedding dinner. We''re having the ceremony at the Wynn and will have around 25-35 people.

As we live in Ireland, all of the research we''ve been doing has been online. We''re trying to get an informal, fun. laid-back place for dinner - American Cuisine eetc (i.e. nothing too ethinc so we can cater for all the boring Irish pickly pallattes.....)

There are so many cool and trendy restaurants along the strip, but most of them seem to be quoting $70-$90+ per person for dinner for weddings. Maggiano''s Little Italy is really jumping out at me as they have an package including a 4-hour open bar (we''re Irish remember.....) for around $90 per person....

So if there''s any of you who know Vegas. or know Maggiano''s in other US locaions do you have any thoughts? Our other shortlisted options are:

Mon Ami Gabi, Paris Las Vegas
Joe''s Steak and Seafood, The Forum Shops
Pinot Brasserie, The Venetian
Envy at The Renaissance

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
1.gif

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Well, I don''t know Vegas, but I love Maggiano''s!

They have delicious Italian food, and all the locations (at least in the chicago area) have a great ambiance to them. Their "look" feels very much like an upscale restaurant with an Italian twist. Nice rich warm colors for the walls, white linens at all the tables, and usually a very nicely set up separate bar area. It would be a great restaurant to have a wedding reception, in my opinion.

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
We're just back from a week in Vegas (FI was there on business), and it was my first time ever. I was surprised with the amount of good restaurants.

I've heard the Mexican restaurant Lindo Michoacan is good and is where locals go for special occassions on a budget. Also, I heard it was where Steffi Graff and Andre Agassi had their post wedding dinner.

You may also want to try the local Boards of theknot.com (if you haven't been, go to theknot.com, click on "Community" and under Local Boards, select "NV - Las Vegas". I used it to find out the best shopping in Las Vegas, and the ladies were quite helpful in telling me shops I didn't even know were there (I've got my Manolo wedding shoes to prove it). It saved me a trip to NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results