shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA Sweet Alhambra 6 motif bracelet in pink gold *NEW*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this over the weekend and had it shipped to me yesterday, but I have decided to go in a different direction. Thought maybe someone might like a slight discount on a brand new, never word VCA item and am listing it for sale before exchanging it. All boxes, paperwork, and a bag are included.

http://loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/vca-sweet-alhambra-6-motif-bracelet-in-pink-gold-star-new-star

http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/collections/jewelry/alhambra/sweet-alhambra/vcaro8dd00-sweet-alhambra-bracelet-6-motifs.html

vca_2016-02-09_0.jpg

vca_2016-02-09_1.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, you are the sweetest, to offer this to pre-loved before returning it. I hope people who love VCA know what an amazing deal this is.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you planning to make a habit of this, DS? :lol:

If so, consider me your new best friend and let's go to Tiffany!

Too bad I don't care enough for VCF to spend the money on their pieces, but I think it's very sweet and generous of you to make this offer. I'm sure one of our resident VCF lovers will snap it up!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! I can't afford to make a habit of it, but I am just so bummed that this exact bracelet doesn't come in yellow or white gold. They do have a white gold and diamond one, but it is more than 3 times the price of this one!.

I know there are avid collectors of VCA pieces around, but they may not know about LT. I am leaning towards exchanging for the slightly larger vintage size yellow gold bracelet if I don't sell this one.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I hope it's a quick sale!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Wow, amazing deal! I would have scooped it up for sure if it was yellow gold. I love your jewelry!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
grateful4life|1455330032|3990398 said:
Wow, amazing deal! I would have scooped it up for sure if it was yellow gold. I love your jewelry!

You are so sweet! I am probably exchanging it for the yellow gold vintage size. I have always wanted that anyway, but I just loved this little bracelet to pair with a DBTY bracelet. But once I got home, I thought that the pink wouldn't be practical for me since the other VCA I want is yellow gold and I'd like to be able to wear it with something else.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Beautiful!!! I clicked on your link and it came up error? Also- it used to come in 18k yellow gold. No more? So sad. Love this bracelet. Is it really noticeable next to yellow gold? I stack but have all yellow. Would consider this. How much are you asking? So nice of you to do?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emeraldcutlover|1458740022|4009790 said:
Hi! Beautiful!!! I clicked on your link and it came up error? Also- it used to come in 18k yellow gold. No more? So sad. Love this bracelet. Is it really noticeable next to yellow gold? I stack but have all yellow. Would consider this. How much are you asking? So nice of you to do?

I am sorry, should have updated this thread!

That is the sweet (smallest size) and it comes only in pink gold and the white gold with pave diamonds. I think these are the first sweet bracelets with 6 stones. The vintage size has the 18k yellow gold. Since no one was interested in the pink gold sweet bracelet by the end of my return period, I just exchanged it for the yellow gold 5 motif vintage bracelet. I love the yellow gold one and would highly recommend it since you wear some yellow gold already! The pink gold would not have worked well with other yg pieces, in my opinion, and that is one reason I didn't want to keep it. I would possibly consider selling the yellow gold one, but it would just be maybe a few percent off the purchase price because VCA used sells very close to full retail, and this one is brand new. If you want to contact me, I have another listing: https://loupetroop.com/listings/settings/renaissance-platinum-setting-by-philip-press-star-new

Here is the link to the bracelet:

http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/collections/jewelry/alhambra/vintage-alhambra/vcaro1ie00-vintage-alhambra-bracelet-5-motifs.html

vca_ygvintagealhambrabracelet3_2.jpg

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Ok. I was thinking it was the regular size. Ok. Well, thank you though! I should go and look. I have the necklace but w the mother of pearl but I love the bracelet as you have now! But maybe I should coordinate the bracelet w the necklace! Thank you again and enjoy your beautiful VC& A. Ps no am selling my LM ring and a ruby and diamond bracelet, as well as, a baguette platinum band. They are under Preloved Jewels as well. Happy Holidays.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emeraldcutlover|1458761387|4009980 said:
Hi! Ok. I was thinking it was the regular size. Ok. Well, thank you though! I should go and look. I have the necklace but w the mother of pearl but I love the bracelet as you have now! But maybe I should coordinate the bracelet w the necklace! Thank you again and enjoy your beautiful VC& A. Ps no am selling my LM ring and a ruby and diamond bracelet, as well as, a baguette platinum band. They are under Preloved Jewels as well. Happy Holidays.

I am considering getting the mop/yg pendant to wear with this bracelet! The main reason I got the all yg bracelet was so that I could get more than one pendant or necklace in different stones (I'd love mop and onyx) with yg to go with it.

I absolutely LOVE your emerald ring! :love:

Thank you, and happy holidays to you, as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results