shape
carat
color
clarity

VC Tanzanite Ring

makeable

Shiny_Rock
I'm selling my spectacular VC Tanzanite Ring through Grace. We are looking to purchase a new home and after much debate I agreed to part with it. Gotta do what you gotta do. If you're interested and/or have any questions please contact Grace at Jewels by Grace. Thanks! :wavey:

Tanz1.jpg

Tanz2.jpg

Tanz5.jpg

Tanz3.jpg

Here's a thread with more photos:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-tanzanite-temptation-by-victor-canera.212734/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-tanzanite-temptation-by-victor-canera.212734/[/URL]

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost fell over when I saw a picture of this from Grace. It is so gorgeous and I hope you are not going to be sorry to let that go!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Swoon...that is a gorgeous ring! :love: Whoever gets this will be a very lucky person! Good luck with the new home search! :wavey:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Hi diamondseeker! It was a tough decision. The stone has sentimental value to me and I thought about passing it down to my DIL but she isn't interested in it. And we can use the additional funds towards a new home which is exciting. I think I made the right choice. No regrets.

Rockinruby, thanks for the good wishes!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful VC ring! I hope it goes to a good home soon!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
this ring is so insane, there are no words. I already offered Grace my kidney for it ;-) i am sure it will sell in two seconds! What an amazing heirloom piece!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Thanks m-2-b!

dollyanjuli :lol:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
This beauty has returned to JBG. It was away on a loooong journey to AGL but she's back now. See JBG for more info.

lulualulu0811

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous. Let me know if you ever decided to sell your red spinel ring =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results