shape
carat
color
clarity

Vanessa Bryant''s new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kiwifuz

Rough_Rock
Okay I would love to see a picture of the ring that Kobe just bought for his wife as an apology or whatever. Must be nice to be able to not only afford, but find an 8 ct. purple diamond to give to one''s spouse... ...not to mention having the $4 million lying around...

Confoozed

Rough_Rock
i would like to see what that rock looks like too! too bad i cant find a single picture of it!
4.gif

manhattan01

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if he actually picked out the stone or did he have someone else do it..."Here's 4 mil...can you find me a ring?"

-spencer

Meow

Rough_Rock
I wouldn't care if he picked it out or not. A purple diamond sounds beautiful.

kiwifuz

Rough_Rock
Who knows if he really picked it. The engagement ring he bought her, mind you she was what 17 and in high school still?, was 7 carats....

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Quite frankly, I would rather have a faithful husband than an aleged rapist adulter w/ a 8 ct purple diamond.

Am I the only one who would look at that ring every day & think I got that when he screwed around on me - a constant reminder of his infidelity? When I look at a piece of jewelry given to me by my hubby, I want to think of a joyous occassion. Ick, the whole thing saddens me.

That said, I would like to see a picture of this thing. Sorry for the rant.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My sentiments almost exactly, F&I!

I would just change "alleged rapist adulterer" to alleged rapist, *admitted* adulterer, proven liar.

But yeah, I'd like to see the ring too.

lucy

Rough_Rock
plus-not only would every time YOU looked at it, it would remind you of hubbys adultery but can you imagine when she wears it out and to her face friends and strangers say "oh, what a beautiful ring!" and as they turn away you know she hears the whispers of "THATS the one she got because Kobe cheated on her..giggle..giggle!!"
NO THANKS!!
the only reason i would take that ring would be to cash it in after i divorced him!!
eek.gif

kiwifuz

Rough_Rock
Hey I never said I liked either I'd just love to see it. But if they really didn't have a pre-nup maybe the joke's on him and she'll take whatever he gives her and then leave him anyway...
tongue.gif

Zyperiris

Rough_Rock
I have been hearing on the radio of the "Alledged sex act", of Kobe and that woman. Let me say I would forgive my hubby for alot of things..but some things are unforgiveable. Doing THAT with another woman, one you don't know..and coming home to me..UHHHHH I DON'T THINK SO. No 4 million dollar ring would make me change my mind. Now, at first in public I might show I was forgiving..But I would be getting my ducks in a row and getting ready to leave. I would like to see a purple diamond though..I would KEEP it. But still DIVORCE him

shaygirl

Rough_Rock
Found these pictures on Yahoo! News (they actually have an interesting feature with the most popular articles and photos for the day, these were both in the top 10).

6.gif

Vanessa bryant.jpg

emnightingale

Rough_Rock
Maria D, my sentiments exactly. He makes me sick.

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
She's young, she may seem stupid, but perhaps she's one of those women who have absolutely no self-esteem, don't think she can do any better, and figures that the perks of his infidelity are worth it. Some women are that shallow...especially the really young ones who haven't really been shown much in the way of respect.

womanofgodwcci

Rough_Rock
Wow! What a negative remark to make. That is what is wrong with us women today, we constantly bite each others heads off and hurt each other with our words, instead of supporting and being there for one another.
angryfire.gif
No one has lived Vanessa's life and no one knows what is really going on in that house but her and Kobe. Everyone makes mistakes...EVERYONE!
rolleyes.gif
We all make choices in life that have an eternal consequence to be paid. Let's try to not be so judgmental and try to understand the footsteps of other people.
love.gif
The only person I see with no self-esteem in that marriage is Kobe. Seems to me Vanessa made her decision about who and what she wanted when she said "I do!" Kobe is the one that has to recompense and redeem himself. He is the one that took the vows for granted and has to reap what he has sowed. If Vanessa wants to stay in her marriage, it does not make her less of woman and it doesn't make her stupid. You see ladies, sometimes it is not all about us and what we are doing wrong or what we put up with. Men should take responsibility for what they do and we should be the ones making sure that they learn every lesson where they sow seeds of wrongdoing. Vanessa is doing what she set out to do...BE MARRIED. So, it is not her fault that Kobe can't keep it in his pants.
appl.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
F&I, me too! While her decision to stay in her marraige is personal, I would NOT want a ring to commemorate the day the world found out I wasn't enough for him. He can keep it, and in a year, when our counselor proclaims us a healthy couple again, he can give it to me to renew his vow to love and cherish me, and then it would be a nice present with a happy memory, instead of a really expensive bouquet of "Damn, did I screw up" flowers.
rodent.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think she hopes Kobe will commit more adultery ,so she gets another big diamond.
naughty.gif

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I can't imagine being in Kobe's position he has everything, beautiful wife, beautiful kids, great home, money, basketball and it's still not enough! He still defines himself but what he can pull into bed, VERY SAD!!! The boy needs Jesus.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Besides checking out the ring, who really cares what they do?
rolleyes.gif

My husband and I were just talking about how all these over-paid celebrities and sports people people live in another world and it's pretty far from reality.

Wouldn't it be nice if people got financial wealth and attained personal happiness becasue they were good people and contributed to society in a more meaningful way, like the girl at work who just took a LOA to work with the Red Cross in Florida with hurricane victims? SHE should get a big purple diamond.
1.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 9/30/2004 7:32:45 PM LuvthatSparkle wrote:

I can't imagine being in Kobe's position he has everything, beautiful wife, beautiful kids, great home, money, basketball and it's still not enough! He still defines himself but what he can pull into bed, VERY SAD!!! The boy needs Jesus.
----------------

'Beautiful wife' doesn't mean a happy marraige, 'beautiful kids' does not mean a happy family, 'great home' does not make a happy home, 'money' does not mean a happy life. Sure, he committed adultery and I'm not condoning that at all. But only they know how they treated each other behind closed doors and what their marriage is really like. His skeletons are out of the closet, who's to say she doesn't have any as well?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results