shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Van Cleef vintage Alhambra ltd edition onyx earrings in RG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've lost my beloved VCA onyx ltd ed earrings. I think I may have put them into a piece of tissue paper and they must have got thrown out by accident!! I've turned the house inside out, upside down and still can't find them. They're gone forever!!:eek-2::(sad:nono:;(;(

I'm posting here on the off-chance someone might have such a pair they want to part with.

Here's a couple of pics:

1645953482079.png

1645953499040.png

Last edited:

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hope they show up for you soon! My mom accidentally threw away her ruby and diamond earrings when she was in Hawaii 20 years ago because she took them off and put them in tissues in her purse. I almost did the same thing a couple of times and now try not to wrap my jewelry in tissues if I need to take them off especially earrings when I go to the hair salon. Good luck!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I've lost my beloved VCA onyx ltd ed earrings. I think I may have put them into a piece of tissue paper and they must have got thrown out by accident!! I've turned the house inside out, upside down and still can't find them. They're gone forever!!:eek-2::(sad:nono:;(;(

I'm posting here on the off-chance someone might have such a pair they want to part with.

Here's a couple of pics:

1645953482079.png

1645953499040.png

Ughh. So sorry to hear this. That’s an awful feeling. Fingers- crossed they’re just misplaced and you find them.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Here's a couple of pics:

1645953482079.png

1645953499040.png

All us onyx lovers must keep bumping this thread till ideally,

your ones miraculously turn up
or
some one with a pair they don't wear sees this thread and are happily willing to sell them to you

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All us onyx lovers must keep bumping this thread till ideally,

your ones miraculously turn up
or
some one with a pair they don't wear sees this thread and are happily willing to sell them to you

Or they know someone who has a pair they don't want. Fingers crossed!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear that you lost your earrings @Phoenix :blackeye:. I lost two rings the same way...cleaned them and wadded them up
in a paper towel to let dry. Saw the paper towel on the counter later that day and threw it out!:eek2::cry2: It was a painful lesson
to never use paper products to dry my jewelry. Now I always get out my jewelry cleaning cloth...I learned my lesson!

Hoping you find a new pair or better yet, find your old pair!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear that you lost your earrings @Phoenix :blackeye:. I lost two rings the same way...cleaned them and wadded them up
in a paper towel to let dry. Saw the paper towel on the counter later that day and threw it out!:eek2::cry2: It was a painful lesson
to never use paper products to dry my jewelry. Now I always get out my jewelry cleaning cloth...I learned my lesson!

Hoping you find a new pair or better yet, find your old pair!

Thank you!! I know what you mean. I am devastated!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix - how did all this play out? Did you get another pair? Or - better yet - find your original ones? I am SO sorry for you re this! One of the worst threads ever on PS!

:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix - how did all this play out? Did you get another pair? Or - better yet - find your original ones? I am SO sorry for you re this! One of the worst threads ever on PS!

:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad:(sad

I know. I am super sad!! I never found the original pair. I did put in a request for another pair but VCA never got back to me.

Thank you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know. I am super sad!! I never found the original pair. I did put in a request for another pair but VCA never got back to me.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry, @Phoenix - what a loss! :blackeye:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results