shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentine''s heart

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Paul surprised me with a sparkly this Valentine''s Day. I didn''t even notice it to begin with, because he had it around the neck of a teddy bear he got me, sitting beside a vase of tulips.

Of course I had to play dress up with the tulips! They deserve a little sparkle, too.

fishervalentine09.GIF

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I think I love the necklace more than the pendant. I don't know the name for it, but it's like a solid, smooth rope. My old necklace had more intricate links and they would sometimes pull my hair. This one is so much more comfortable. And it *shines* so nice, too.

These pictures aren't as clear as I'd like them to be, I never have gotten the hang of getting a crisp picture of jewels. There is a small crystal in the curve toward the bottom. Not a diamond, but pretty anyway!

fishervalentine09b.GIF

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooh, how pretty! Paul is such a sweetheart! I love snake chains too, there are so smooth and comfy, and I love how they catch on the light!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, what a sweet valentine''s gift, Fisher! How are things your way?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its lovely, congrats!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its very pretty fisher. I wish I had a necklace. I honestly don''t own a single gold necklace! My DD''s boyfriend bought her a beautiful yellow gold locket for her birthday. Its so sweet.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/28/2009 1:12:35 PM
Author: Maisie
Its very pretty fisher. I wish I had a necklace. I honestly don''t own a single gold necklace! My DD''s boyfriend bought her a beautiful yellow gold locket for her birthday. Its so sweet.
You MUST get a necklace Bruddah!
16.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, girls!

Dandi, thanks for telling me the name of the chain. It''s my new favorite! Paul got me a diamond cross pendant with a necklace as a gift on our wedding day, and when I switch back to wearing that, I''ll definitely piece it with this snake necklace. I like that it shines like it does, and it doesn''t catch on anything. Wonderful!!

(As an aside, the first time Paul got me jewelry was when we were dating and he did it on his "own," and it was just so scary! He went to one of those kiosks at the mall and got me yellow gold rope earrings that dangled. Like one end of the rope was attached to the post and the other was attached to the backing, so the "loop" went from front to back. I was so worried I''d have weird jewelry for life, but I''m thinking PS taught him some things because I''m always loving everything he picks out on his own these days!!)

DiamondSeeker!! How have you and your family been doing? Paul and I are doing well, and are prayerfully seeking to become parents soon. His mother is having to undergo chemotherapy, so if you could send a prayer up for her, that''d be wonderful. She''s got faith that''s stronger than most I know, so that helps. I still get heartbroken just to see her going through it though.

Maisie, You totally need a necklace! (And may I suggest one with a snake rope?
9.gif
)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Very sweet gift Fisher.
1.gif

btw, I adore your avatar pic!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Coati. It''s a picture of my engagement ring and Paul''s engagement watch. Haha. I carried that thing around with me for MONTHS, just so sure the day had come when he''d finally ask me to be his wife. Oh the good ol'' days....

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2009 3:03:24 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
Thanks, Coati. It''s a picture of my engagement ring and Paul''s engagement watch. Haha. I carried that thing around with me for MONTHS, just so sure the day had come when he''d finally ask me to be his wife. Oh the good ol'' days....

1.gif

It''s such a cool watch, and I love your e-ring--love the tulip head! Very pretty and graceful, Fisher.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking about getting a wrap to go around my ring, to make it less of a solitaire and more of a cluster, but I don''t know. I''d be sad to see my tulip go into hiding.

Thank you for the compliments! They''re always nice to hear!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results