shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentines bag and purse

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

My DH took me shopping for valentines day in Bond street, London and bought me a beautiful mulberry chocolate brown bag and matching pebble leather pink/red Longchamp purse (for coins and notes/ cards - dont think you call it a purse in the states?)

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c212/3525/searchresults/

The one on the website is a much lighter colour, mine is more chocolate and sooooo soft and light. I am so exciced and feel a bit guilty as I could think of heaps of other uses for the money, but he really was a sweetie
30.gif

Well, had to share, cant go around IRL showing my exictement about this stuff, but PS''ers will understand the excitement.

Oh,..... he also went into Tiffany to try on some DBTY for a project with WF, now the day couldnt have gone much better
36.gif
26.gif

Anyway, hope everyone had a lovely valentines day. We usually just do fun stuff together so this was a real surprise.

d2b

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gosh I''d love to go walking in Bond street or just walking the street with Bond......
9.gif

Gorgeous treats, enjoy them!

chees--Sharon

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
That sounds like a wonderful day you had with your DH!! Enjoy your beautiful bag and purse!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE Bond St and Mulberry - what an amazing Valentine''s Day you had
36.gif
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun! Enjoy your new bag and purse!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not familiar with Mulberry, but WOW what fantastic bags! I think there are about 25 on that site that I want!!

Congrats!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn''t familiar with Mulberry either, but their bags are exquisite. Lucky you! Sounds like you two had a fun afternoon.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, I was so exicted and still am about my bag. I have never thought to spend money on a designer bag for myself, but wow, it is such a lovely bag.

Mullberry is a well know english luxury brand of quality leather bags. Very classic styles and so wearable.

We usually do picnics and stuff so, this year was a bit different and fun.

edited to add: just realised my bag didnt attach, well here it is...http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c209/3525/moreviews/ the somerset hobo, in chocolate. My first grown up bag ... in my 30's - oh, well, better late than never..

35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love mulberry! What a sweet gift
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results