shape
carat
color
clarity

V-Day help!! eek!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rosebud08

Rough_Rock
So we decided not to do much for valentine''s day this year. We just ordered the E-ring (yay!) so money is a touch tight. Any creative suggestions that do not cost much? I am thinking under $50... maybe even $25

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Make him a nice dinner, put on some romantic music, light a fire and just enjoy being together.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebud, my original intent was to do a movie theme. I saw these baskets online that have movie candy, popcorn, pop, movies or bbuster gift cards in them and thought, I can do that myself for even cheaper! So I went to Target and bought some candy, microwave popcorn, nuts, vday candies, other little things he likes to eat and planned to go buy the bbuster gift card to stick in there somewhere. On Friday, I ended up doing a little shopping and found some shirts on sale so now it''s half movie stuff/half something else. I''m still going to get the gift card and some pop to finish off the movie theme. He might think it''s weird but hopefully he''ll like the combo. of things.
So all that said, maybe you can make him a basket of his favorite things.

Rosebud08

Rough_Rock
Movie night and dinner at home sounds like a great idea!! We are getting hit with a MAJOR snow storm right now too, so going anywhere is not an option
38.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebud,
We''re in that situation too. We usually go out for a fancy dinner on V day but this year we''re staying in because he ordered the diamond for the e-ring a month ago. We''re not doing gifts but I got him a cute tee shirt that I know he would like.

I was planning a great menu for that night (I love cooking for him!) but I''m working on a paper for school that is due the next day. So it might be take out instead of a home cooked meal. And we wouldn''t get to cuddle all that much because I''d be working on the paper.
39.gif

golden

Shiny_Rock
hey! happy valentine''s day everyone.

I did a movie there as well. My boyfriend loves popcorn (i hate it, i always choke on it). For Christmas, one of his gifts was an air pop popcorn maker so for today I got "real movie theatre popcorn" and it''s in a big movie popcorn theme bucket, a big bowl that is lined to look like popcorn (the outside is pink though, happy valentines day to me! HAHA) BUT I didn''t get to pick up a movie because the weather has gotten so bad here.

golden

Shiny_Rock
*movie THEME

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
I bought a bunch of fruit, some milk chocolate from RMCF and some wine, making fondue. I''m giving my GF a massage and just hang out by the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results