shape
carat
color
clarity

V Day and Chinese New Year

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
...fall on the same day this year?

In light of this very rare occurence, tell us if your chinese zodiac sign is compatible (or not
23.gif
) with your other half''s!

Do you believe in this sort of stuff
2.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t really believe in this stuff hahaha. But, according to some website I just looked at, our chinese zodiac signs are 80% compatible. Our zodiac signs are listed as compatible on most websites. Then again, while I don''t really believe or follow this stuff or think it matters, it''s still kinda fun to look at.
3.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I''m a Dragon and he''s a monkey, aparently that''s compadable.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
I sorta believe in this. I don''t take it too seriously though. Either way, it''s entertaining!

Fi is a Rooster and I''m an Ox/Cow...apparently we are very well suited for one another. I think something like 90% compatibility.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
dragon and monkey are 100% compatible 4ever
9.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 5:39:29 PM
Author: luckynumber
dragon and monkey are 100% compatible 4ever
9.gif
Does that mean I win?
9.gif

I don't think a couple can be 100% compatible, I'm a realist and no relationship is perfect.
Our star signs (me libra, him cancer) are not super compatible. Well, aparently I'm a good match for him but he can make me feel suffocated- which is totally true, he knows I need alot more space and alone time than he does to be happy in a relationship. I also know I need to openly express my feelings for him for him to be happiest.

I don't follow any of it but I don't think that's it isn't true.

Tigarlily1

Rough_Rock
Me, Dog and him, Pig
This can be a fantastic match. Both love home and family. As lovers the Pig''s sensuality combined with the Dog''s love of adventure may provide fireworks. Their overall compatibility rating is 70%.

I love astrology stuff... I don''t know if I always believe in it. Usually only if it''s good. The description of my sign is usually pretty accurate with who I really am however.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Okay, i really dont believe in the chinese zodiac......dunno why, but just dont, but whats pretty cool, i looked up mine and the SO, and we are both Years of the Rabbits....huh, thats kind of cool

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He''s a Rat and I''m a Rooster. We''re not compatible apparently - 60%.

He''s Pisces and I''m Cancer. We''re compatible there though.

I don''t believe either of these, but they''re amusing.

cally

Rough_Rock
Apparently, Ox (me) and Rat (him) are compatible, and Gemini (me) and Leo (him) are "acceptable."

Don''t really believe in it either, but sometimes it''s fun to see.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results