shape
carat
color
clarity

USPS- Guaranteed- RIP off Scam

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I typically don’t do this, but this is pissing me off, bought an item from Australia, didn’t work out, sent it back using USPS Global Guarantee because supposedly you get some refund if it doesn’t get there by the guarantee date. Typically I would have used the international priority method takes a little longer, but usually gets there. Anyways, this is the third time whether using insurance or their so called guarantee means nothing, you just pay extra an they will weasel every way out to paying you.
I won’t be paying for guarantee express assuming you’ll get a refund in the future.

1. Said it was delayed in customs, not true shipped on 24th, went to customs 25th cleared and moved same day!
2. Said bad address, not true checked with vendor and my backup.
3. Said it went onto third party (which is Fedex) and that’s how the global international guarantee is shipped? WTF? Now they blame it on everyone just to avoid paying out.
Wonder if I can fight my $100 charge with credit card company? Hmmm I might try, it’s just frustrating not a lot of option for normal consumers to ship effectively and quickly without paying the “extras” and never getting anything back or recourse if anything happens.

Well lesson learned. Done ranting. Share away if you’d like.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops I asked to move to hangout...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results