shape
carat
color
clarity

USA Certed Diamonds and GemKraft NYC

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Would like to thank Martin Sheffield at USA Certed Diamonds and Marcelo Pevsner at GemKraft NYC for an outstanding job.

Martin was very professional and knowledgeable finding me a loose stone that fit my requirements and my budget. He walked me through the entire process and made it very easy and stress free. He then recommended his contact in NYC GemKraft.

Marcelo Pevsner at GemKraft made a custom setting for me that exceeded my expectations. He was extremely patient with me due to my demanding personality and being a perfectionist. At times I was hard to deal with but Marcelo made it a priority to make me happy. I can't thank you enough Marcelo for an outstanding job. You are truly an artist at what you do .

I would recommend Martin and Marcelo to anyone who is looking for an engagement ring, their expertise and knowledge is truly a blessing.

Pictures soon to come .....

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, congrats!

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Had an issue with a melee diamond that went missing, and Martin at USA Certed Diamonds took care of it promptly free of charge. Just wanted to say his dedication to customer service is excellent and always wants to make the customer happy.

Thank you Martin !

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Just an update getting wedding bands custom made through Martin @ USA Certed Diamonds and he is fantastic to work with.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results