shape
carat
color
clarity

US before E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
This wait is getting harder and harder.... gosh I wish I knew what he was waiting for. He has had the ring since November 22 and since I knew it was done I asked for a Delux SI Ultrasonic cleaner since I will have a Square Emerald cut and will no doubt clean it obsessively..... Well, we had our Hanukah celebration with his family this weekend and I got my SI US but still have no E-ring to clean. ::SIGH:: Hopefully that put the pressure on or hopefully it come soon. I want my sparkly to clean!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH had my ring for MONTHS before he proposed. Just remember, the end is near. It will be worth the wait.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know how you feel.. bf has had the center stone for over 2 months now, and I don''t know for sure but I think that it is set now. Nothing left but to wait! (And make a mental list of the engagement announcement phone tree
2.gif
)

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
re-writing this post b/c I posted to the wrong thread! (i'm such an airhead today!)

Anyway, hang in there--you know he has the ring, hell, you know the date he bought the ring
emsmile.gif
! Waiting sucks even when you know it's guaranteed, but it looks like he's waiting for a date when you're not expecting it, and probably by yearend. so less than 2 wks. keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results