shape
carat
color
clarity

Upstate, NY Proposal Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Can you tell us a little more about where you are? New York state is biiiig!
1.gif

ringybingy

Rough_Rock
Upstate NY - Central NY

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
My geography may be completely off, as I''m not really sure what is considered to be upstate of Central, NY but....

I suggest the Finger Lakes Wine Country. For our last "date-aversary", my bf and I stayed at the Glenora Inn on the Seneca Lake. We had a beautiful room (with a jacuzzi tub & fire place!!
31.gif
) which looked over the lake. We went in the winter, so it was cold and very quiet, but it was very secluded and romantic. We rented a limo one of the days we were there to go to the different winery''s. There are some really beautiful places along the lake that would be perfect for a proposal:

Off the top of my head:

Atwater Estates has this fantastic deck outside their winery that overlooks fields of grapes and the lake in the distance. It would be a perfect place for pictures!

I believe it was the Belhurst Castle (but I''m not sure of the name) which is a BEAUTIFUL castle on extremely lush grounds. I believe they hold weddings there, so I''m sure there are plenty of special spots.

The champagne house also has their vineyard right out in their yard and during the summer, it''s quite beautiful to see all the grapes on the vines.

Good luck!

ringybingy

Rough_Rock
Belhurst Castle looks really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results