shape
carat
color
clarity

UppaBaby G-LUXE Stroller

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone actually have this stroller? It's sold out everywhere so I haven't been able to see it in person. One local store said they stopped carrying it because the aluminum dented easily, but their other store said they had no problems with it.

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
I have it and love it. I couldn't find anywhere to test it out in person because nowhere around here carried it so I ordered it online based on reviews and the fact that I have and love the UppaBaby Vista. I was between the G-Luxe and a MacLaren. I choose the G-Luxe because I wanted one that reclined and the G-Luxe was about $100 cheaper than the reclining Maclaren (I think it's the Quest). It is super lightweight, easy to fold and we've traveled with it several times. I throw it around in my trunk and we've checked it on planes and we've had no durability issues. It's a pretty smooth ride for an umbrella and it has a huge sunshade. Do you have any specific questions I can answer?

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU November!!!!

I think you've covered it. I have a Maclaren Triumph (hand me down) but it's at least seven or eight years old so I want a new one. I want one that has a better sunshade, cupholder, and will stand on its own when folded. The G-LUXE seems to fit all of those, but I got worried when the saleslady said they had issues.

But good to know you've got one and it's held up well travelling. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results