shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Inspiration Board

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I really think everything is starting to come together more. Tell me what you think (except about the cake, I know most of you dont like it lol)

smurf555.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i really still don''t know what im doing about those centerpieces so i just put pine branches and pinecones in there as one of the options :)

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I really like it, Smurfs! The bouquet is just gorgeous, especially.
30.gif
I really like the centerpiece idea with the branches and crystals because it looks so elegant. Perhaps a mixture of those and some lower centerpieces with the evergreens? I think that would look great for a late-fall wedding.
1.gif

ETA: for what it's worth I like the cake.
28.gif
Not to start another convo about it, but I think it's cool and unique.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks wishful!
We are actually torn between the cylinder and water centerpieces and just doing smaller wish trees on each table. We thought about doing smaller crystal wish trees on each table since we are having a buffet dinner and it will give people something to keep their attention while they are waiting and would also be a neat conversation piece

what do you guys think of that?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I think the pine trees and pine cones go really well with the time of year and location of your wedding. Not to mention the greens coordinates with your BM dresses. I love the all white tones candy bar too! Its really coming together! Nice work.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the encouragement guys :) Appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results