carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Another photo of Ivanka''s ring.

Ivanka_Trump_Signs_1bc9ab.jpg

Date: 11/30/2009 5:29:16 PM
Author: megeve
Ivanka Trump''s ering, a 5ct cushion from her own line.

She is absolutely stunning. What a beautiful woman...and the ring isn''t too shabby either
2.gif

New pic of Jennifer Garner''s ring.

wenn5387582-682x1024.jpg

Not sure if this particular picture was posted, but I thought it was a good pic of her ring-- Eva Longoria''s..

x66146771995749408_3.jpg

January Jones recently got engaged. Wish I could find a better picture of her ring..

jj93293238.jpg

Another Mad Men actress, Elisabeth Moss.

em93269712.jpg

Side view..

emside93269489.jpg

Date: 12/4/2009 10:51:07 PM
Author: westjenn
January Jones recently got engaged. Wish I could find a better picture of her ring..

This looks HUGE! I can't tell if it's one diamond or a cluster ring?? Wow.

Ivanka's ring is so tasteful and lovely.

Date: 12/4/2009 10:25:34 PM
Author: westjenn
New pic of Jennifer Garner''s ring.

I never knew Jen''s was that big??? I only see her in photos with the e-bands...If I owned that I would wear it everywhere...LOL.

Ivanka''s & Longoria''s diamond rings are gorgeous indeed!!

Pamela Anderson wears a K SI1????

YAY....NEW BLING!!!!
36.gif

Lori

Jennifer Lopez''s blue diamond ring
3.gif

jloblued.jpg

Does anyone know who makes Chloe''s or Ivanka''s settings? I really love both and am wondering if anyone knows the designer or anything similar...

Hi all! Lurker coming out.

Has anyone see Samantha Steven''s ring from the old tv show Bewitched? Looks like a lovely EC, and of respectable size. I can''t seem to find a good picture of it.

Date: 12/8/2009 10:50:15 PM
Author: Carats
Does anyone know who makes Chloe's or Ivanka's settings? I really love both and am wondering if anyone knows the designer or anything similar...

I don't know how reliable this is, but according to this link, Ivanka's ring came from her own line of jewelry.

ETA: This looks like her e-ring on her fine jewelry website.

Date: 12/6/2009 6:52:44 PM
Author: AprilBaby
Pamela Anderson wears a K SI1????

I know, right?!?!

Date: 12/10/2009 3:09:11 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Date: 12/8/2009 10:50:15 PM

Author: Carats

Does anyone know who makes Chloe''s or Ivanka''s settings? I really love both and am wondering if anyone knows the designer or anything similar...

I don''t know how reliable this is, but according to this link, Ivanka''s ring came from her own line of jewelry.

ETA: This looks like her e-ring on her fine jewelry website.

I''ve heard this too. Can''t confirm it though.

New pic of Nicole K's ering.

nicole-kidman-300x400.jpg

Looks like Victoria Beckham has a new ring. It''s an oval solitaire with what looks to be a micropave band. It''s gorgeous!

victoria beckham new ring.jpg

Date: 12/9/2009 10:38:20 PM
Author: broodmother
Hi all! Lurker coming out.

Has anyone see Samantha Steven''s ring from the old tv show Bewitched? Looks like a lovely EC, and of respectable size. I can''t seem to find a good picture of it.

Umm..I think I said that wrong. I re-read what I said and I left out a very few key points!

1. What I should have said is, I know its not real, but since it was on TV and therefore sort of in the limelight, I liked the prop ring Samantha Stevens wore.

2. The real question was it looked like an EC with side stones, and I liked the proportions of it and was wondering if anyone could give me a guess as to its size.

I didn''t mean to sound like kooky person and I know that ''Bewitched'' is not reality TV. I just always liked her ring, as a child I thought it was the most excellent ring. Whew.

As anyone noticed that Kelly Ripa has been wearing a sparkly band instead of her usual plain band? And does anyone know if there are pics of Natalie Morales'' rings, I was watching TODAY and they look beautiful.

Thanks!!
9.gif

Here are a couple pics of Elin Nordegren Woods ring

Elin_4.jpg

Another one...

elin_1.jpg

Another...

Elin_3.jpg

And one with just the engagement ring...

Elin_2.jpg

I''m sure her next one will be nicer, as will her next husband. Poor woman.

Stunning! Very large wedding ring, its an unusual combination

Hopefully someone can post a better photo of Carrie Underwood''s new engagement ring.

425.underwood.carrie.cm.12212009.jpg

LOL. Love how everyone is looking at her ring instead of watching the hockey game her fiance is playing in.
9.gif

2368640.bin.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP