shape
carat
color
clarity

Update :)

snow12

Rough_Rock
This past sunday, my boyfriend and I took a trip to Salem, Ma. Granted, its not a far drive, less than 30 mins from where he lives. We decided to go down to the ocean and walk along the piers and beach that are down there. He now knows my obsession for picking up glass, shells, rocks and whatnot from every beach that I visit. So packed with pockets filled with shells and other treasures, we sit and I start talking about how I hope that we can take a trip in the next year or so to Disney. My boyfriend keeps on saying that in the next year is too soon with job, money and school. The financial situation is good right now but doesn't allow for much saving. The whole time, I knew there was something he was not telling me. He always has this goofy smile and can never lie to me. He finally tells me that he would love to bring me and he can see how sad I am about not being able to go, but it's because he is saving up for a ring! I am so happy at this point since he, in months previous, gave me a promise ring! I did not see an engagement ring within the next 5 years! :D It's nice to know that he is 100% in this and wants to marry me as soon as possible!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's great! Good to know you're on the same page.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
That's awesome news! Sounds like you have a wonderful boyfriend who is completely devoted to you, congrats!

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
Wow, ithat story was so sweet I was thinking it was leading to a proposal, especially with all the treasures you guys had already collected :p. But knowing that he is saving for a ring is also very nice.

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
awwww, how sweet!! i loved hearing my BF tell me he's saving for a ring, I'm sure that was music to your ears! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results