shape
carat
color
clarity

Update - to whom it may concern

leeona

Rough_Rock
Hello fellow liw,

First things first: Im still here and Im still not engaged ..
So I finished my written law exam in may, went to italy in june, celebrated my birthday in july, went to the maledives in july and still he hasnt proposed .. this guy is stubborn :lol:
On October 1st its our second anniversary, but I already found my present (lovely cashmere plaid :love: ) by accident, so Im pretty sure he wont ask then either.. Afterwards we are visiting his brother in berkeley (we are from germany, so again an exiting trip for us) and will make a trip from san francisco to san diego, las vegas and back, but I dearly HOPE he wont propose then, bc his brother (who is joining us) plans to propose in vegas. He asked my advise about her engagement ring, but I wasnt allowed to tell anyone of their family, so my bf has no clue. Its so hard to keep this secret, but at least now I have an excuse why Im so much more educated than most of the girls about diamonds :read: .

Lots of dust to all of you lovely ladies
leeona

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Leeona! :)

Thanks for the update! and yay for finishing your exam!!

Proposal or not, I hope you enjoy your trip to the states. I just came back from San Diego, and that area is just beautiful.

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, Leeona! Sounds like you had a bunch of nice trips. Sorry for the lack of proposal, I know it can be a bit frustrating when it's at the back of your mind every time you go somewhere, thinking "is this it?!?!" As Madelise said, enjoy your upcoming trips. Who knows, maybe he has something planned that you're totally not expecting. :naughty:

leeona

Rough_Rock
thank you both for your support, I sure will enjoy my trip because lots of my friends told my california is a lovely place and the americans are very helpful and friendly .. I will keep you updated :D

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAHAHA. Americans are friendly? CALIFORNIANS ARE FRIENDLY? You will find this to be very very untrue.

Don't take offense to heart if anyone's rude, flips you the bird, shoves into you (yes, I got shoved MANY times and was cussing at strangers due to this, while on my weekender last week) "just because" or because saying "excuse me" takes too much work, or cuts you off while driving. It's the norm.

Ignore all that, and yes, CA can be beautiful. :appl: If you have a chance to visit some jewelry stores, please do so!
There's H Morady in San Diego/La Jolla
XIV Karats, Claude Morady, Single Stone, SN Queens in Los Angeles/ Beverly Hills area
and Lang's Antiques in San Francisco.

Of course I'd recommend jewelry browsing, this is a jewelry forum! And of course I'd recommend places with antiques.. I'm an antique lover :love: :love: :love: and each one of those places have some HUGE HUGE HUGE honkers avail to play with!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results