shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on my terrible, no good, very bad summer

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
So here's the recap as of August- laid off, father died, had to stop fertility treatments

Here's the update :)
Was offered a job as a marketing database lead at CenturyLink in downtown Denver a few days ago! It pays almost 10k more than the previous job and will look amazing on my resume :)

Found out that we'll get enough inheritance to pay off ALL of our debt and thus be able to save faster for more fertility treatments!

We had some other sad news as my husband's godfather passed away at age 50 to cancer.

Mostly good news though, thank you all for sending me positive vibes and dust, they worked!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Much good wishes to your having a new bundle of joy very soon.

I did not have infertility but just kept miscarrying over and over again, (6) until I had my 2 girls 18 months apart. It is like a dark tunnel, but I hope to see you on the other end very soon.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the (mostly) good update!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the (mostly) good news! You should join us in the TTC thread. :)

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new job! I'm so glad things are looking up! :appl:

Thanks for letting us know.

:wavey:

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
SMC|1477343982|4090163 said:

I've been posting there for awhile :))
I mostly post in the TTC 6 months or more thread though, we've been trying for 4 years and done 2 laparoscopies and 2 IUIs already. We'll be looking into IVF after one more IUI too so we're excited!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
random_thought|1477347768|4090184 said:

I mostly post in the TTC 6 months or more thread though, we've been trying for 4 years and done 2 laparoscopies and 2 IUIs already. We'll be looking into IVF after one more IUI too so we're excited!
Yes, I like your posts over on that thread, but you've been quiet for awhile. I've only restarted recently. I'm hoping for good news for all of us soon!

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations on your new job! Glad things are looking up. Hang in there on the baby trials!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the new job offer! That's great news!

I'm sorry for your losses. I really hope the upcoming year will be better for you. :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new job, I hope that it's something you like and that everything works out for you. IVF is a long, expensive and difficult road to travel, and again I wish you the best.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry about the loss of your father and dh's godfather.

Glad things are turning around for you finally and congratulations on your wonderful new job offer.
Good luck with your fertility treatments and sending you lots of positive vibes and good luck dust. :appl:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Still sending you positive thoughts!!!!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
SMC|1477347998|4090187 said:
random_thought|1477347768|4090184 said:

Yes, I like your posts over on that thread, but you've been quiet for awhile. I've only restarted recently. I'm hoping for good news for all of us soon!

Ah, gotcha :) I had to take a step away because it was hard to read the positive test updates when I didn't even have the option of trying. I also ended up not being able to receive my anti-depressants (a whole nother thread there lol) so I figured it was probably the best thing to do for my mental health. Once our ducks are in a row, I'll be back though, I can guarantee that :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results