shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on my dream job......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
So I went for my second interview on Wednesday. Everything went real well. They called me back on Thursday to do a "test" of sorts with the programs that they use. Long story short, they told me they narrowed it down to 2 of us. I was told I would hear from them Friday afternoon (which I didn''t) or on Monday. So now I have to wait all weekend to find out.

UUUUG this is stressful! I hate waiting for an answer. But Im proud to know that out of 80 applicants, I was in the top 2. I just really want the job. Im worried they will give it to the other person now
7.gif
Hopefully not. And hopefully Monday I will have good news. I could use a little more job-getting dust, that''s for sure!!!
31.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust, your way, DG!!!! Sounds like you have an awesome chance of getting this job!!! I hope it all works out!!!! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!!!!
36.gif

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
All the best Dreamgirl! Enjoy your weekend and hope the great news arrive on Monday!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Stay positive!!! Lots of dust coming your way!!!
21.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
**********Dust**********

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be thinking of you this weekend, Dreamgirl! I so hope you get the job, and it sounds like you have a great chance. I know how tough it is to have to wait, but stay positive and keep busy!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best of luck!! Looking forward to hearing how you get on!I''m sure that you''ll get it.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck, Dreagirl. I am sending loads of *dust* your way. I hope you get the job! *******************DUST*************************************

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much. I still haven''t heard anything yet which is making me a little sad
15.gif
Hopefully I will hear something soon. I can''t take the waiting!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hang in there DG, hoping you hear soon!! Sending lots of dust your way.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Good luck, Dreamgirl! I''m also job hunting right now--I know how stressful waiting to hear can be. I''m sure they''ll get back to you soon!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Still wishing you tons of dust and good luck!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all again!
35.gif

Just to fill you all in-
I got an email from them yesterday evening, they are calling references today. I know they already called 2 of my references because I heard back from them that they were contacted. So Im still in the running. I might find out today, tomorrow....I dont know when

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
I feel like them calling references is a good sign!!!

******DUST******
36.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Tons of DUST!!!!
I feel that them calling references has to be a good thing!!!

***DUST DUST DUST***

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
References is a great sign!!! Any news??!!!!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Continued good luck! Please let us know when they get back to you!
1.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That''s great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results