shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on #6

smithsmith

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

Well I don''t post here often, but here is my update. BF has been VERY ill for several months, so our main priority was getting him well. It looks like he is now on the mend. However, we also have the problem of no money! So I''m still not expecting anything in the near future, but I''d say we''ll probably be engaged before the end of the year. As long as he''s healthy, I can''t really complain!

Something tells me he has at least done some price checking on rings though. Good thing I have pretty cheap tastes! LOL
2.gif

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
I''m happy your bf is recovering and becoming healthy. Good luck to both of you in the coming months.. I''ll keep my fingers crossed that you get your proposal sometime this year.
2.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Good to hear that your bf is on the mend!! *****dust dust dust***** that he is better for the end of the year and you two get engaged!

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for sharing your story. The way that you''re staying strong and keeping a positive attitude despite the challenging situation makes me believe even more that love can endure all things. It''s not the size of the ring or the wallet that matters, it''s the size of the heart, and in that respect, you already sound blessed
1.gif
Nevertheless, I hope that things continue to turnaround for you and your BF, so that you can get engaged soon. Much ***dust***!

TheyCall

Rough_Rock
Good luck with everything and with his health. If you two can get through this, nothing can stop you! ***Dust***

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Hey SmithSmith
35.gif
im sorry things have been tough for you and your SO lately, im glad he''s doing well again - and that an engagement is back on track for you
2.gif

My SO also just had very bad news about his health. We''re doing ok, still in shock i think, and there''s more we need to find out. But it puts things in perspective i think?

Anyways, {{{{{DUST}}}}} for you and your SO for a happy and healthy future
21.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
*DUST* to you and your SO and think of it this way, we''re already half way through the year so your proposal isn''t too far away!

I know how you feel about the money problem, me and my SO are trying to save for a house and we''re having a hard time. The money shouldn''t be too big of a problem though, you can find some gorgeous sparkly small diamonds for relatively cheap and they''ll look great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results