shape
carat
color
clarity

Update (for Elledizzy Mostly!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone-

As some of you know I haven''t been posting lately. (Ha at least I think some of you noticed!) And I have also asked to be removed from the LIW list because of a few things.

I just got back from Europe last week. It was an amazing trip. I did study abroad through my college and I had so much fun and made so many friends. It was a month long. It was in the Netherlands, Germany, and then I went to Belgium and France on some of the free weekends.

Now I am just kind of freaked out about how serious me and my boyfriend are! He is amazing and I know it would be so stupid to ever jeopardize what we have because it is amazing, but I am still freaking out some. I do know that I now want to move to the Netherlands in the next couple of years, probably during my internship year of college, before I get a full time job (I am doing teaching) and live there in the amazing town I stayed in.

Has anyone really gone through this? I feel very mixed up!

P.s. CONGRATULATIONS ELLE on the engagement!!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
What an exciting experience! I know I loved my study abroad in college, too.

Are you feeling mixed up about potentially moving abroad, or something else?

(p.s. welcome back to posting)

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s a mixture of a lot of things- I really liked being on my own when I was there. It was relaxing, but at the same time it was fun. I just feel distant from my boyfriend now and I can''t quite place why.

I think that once I get back into the swing of things here I will feel better and more in tune with my regular life. I am still used to going, going, going when I was over in Europe so now that I''m home, I feel like it''s SOOOOO incredibly boring.

So to answer your question, I know I want to move abroad for sure, I am just confused about my relationship (in a way).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results