shape
carat
color
clarity

Up for Adoption…

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
…an Art Deco platinum mesh bracelet. I bought this from a lovely PSer a few months back to convert into a watch bracelet. Unfortunately, it wasn’t a good fit. Listing up on LT.

Another piece ready for adoption is linked below:

Thanks for looking!

Sparkle77

Rough_Rock
That bracelet is fab! the second link is not working.
What is the bracelet length?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock

fel

Shiny_Rock
Oh I just wrote to you on loupetroop but thought the bracelet was only 4 inches long -- it is over 8 inches long?
Is something wrong with the clasp, or does it work fine. Very interested. But now I am concerned it is way too long. My left wrist is about 5.5 inches. Can these be shortened?

--Editing to say I found the original thread on this and I would like to get it. PMed you. Thanks!

Last edited:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I just wrote to you on loupetroop but thought the bracelet was only 4 inches long -- it is over 8 inches long?
Is something wrong with the clasp, or does it work fine. Very interested. But now I am concerned it is way too long. My left wrist is about 5.5 inches. Can these be shortened?

--Editing to say I found the original thread on this and I would like to get it. PMed you. Thanks!

Replied to you email- thanks, Fel!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
The Noemi ring is still available but for a reduced price of $350.

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Hello @maita13
I wondered if the band is still available and if it is would you ship to the uk?
Thanks

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Hello @maita13
I wondered if the band is still available and if it is would you ship to the uk?
Thanks

I would like to purchase the Noemie band if the other interested party doesn’t take it!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Band is sold- pending payment
Thanks everyone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results