shape
carat
color
clarity

undergarments for rehearsal dinner dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought my rehearsal dinner dress (no pictures yet, and I can''t find it online!) and it''s sort of clingy. Anyone have underwear suggestions so I don''t show lines? I thought about getting Spanx Girl shorts, but I''d rather find something a little more budget friendly (and I don''t really like the Target-brand spanx, the material seems a little thin to me).

Here''s the spanx I mentioned: http://www.spanx.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2990094&cp=2992555.3010053&parentPage=family

Any suggestions?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m considering something like spanx too, if I find anything suitable, I''ll let you know :)

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh thanks for the suggestions! I didn''t even think about ebay! I''ll take a look.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I got the Cass Wear Repair shorts when Rue La La had them. They do wonders for my butt, and while I haven't worn them outside of my apartment yet, I've heard reviewers raving about how they don't leave lines/bulges. They're supposed to make your skin look younger due to the copper in the fibers (no idea if that actually works, but I should mention that I don't feel anything scratchy or metallic). Here's one place to get them.

ETA: They're a bit pricier than the Spanx, but you could probably find them for cheap on Ebay. The ones I got from RLL were $29 or so.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''d also look into the Nancy Gantz line in Marshall''s and Kohl''s.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I wear the Gilligan O''Malley (not sure of that spelling) boy shorts from Target. I love them. So comfy and no lines! I don''t think they''re supposed to be spanx-like, so I hope those weren''t the ones you were talking about. Ignore me if they are
1.gif

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 3:43:54 PM
Author: Kelli
I wear the Gilligan O''Malley (not sure of that spelling) boy shorts from Target. I love them. So comfy and no lines! I don''t think they''re supposed to be spanx-like, so I hope those weren''t the ones you were talking about. Ignore me if they are
1.gif
Ooh, I love the bras from that line... I''ll definitely look into those. I don''t NEED them to be shapewear (thought it wouldn''t hurt!), I just want to avoid lines.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results