shape
carat
color
clarity

Uncertain

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alwayssarah

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I am totally new to this...I am a 23 year old college senior considering proposing to my boyfriend of 1 yr and 8 months who is a college professor...any ideas?

Guys, is it really ok for the girl to ask????
Or should I wait for him to ask???
15.gif
wink2.gif
I have no clue...help?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

andrea

Shiny_Rock
My opinion, women are always the first one wanting to get married/engaged. Men usually take a little longer. You'd be putting him on the spot, if you asked. Since it's usually a "mans" world when it comes to this sort of thing, I'd personally wait, and see what happens. Do you really want to set yourself up for possible rejection. If anything, feel out the situation to see what he thinks of a future marriage.
Good luck.
wavey.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Have the two of you been discussing the possibility of marriage or are you popping the question on this guy out of the blue? I think it would make a difference...

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
My 2 cents. Finish school, get your career going, continue to develop your life outside of the relationship. If and when the time is right, you'll know. You are young. Been there, done that.
1.gif

Hboy

Rough_Rock
My 2 cents:

Dont rush him. Speaking as a 'Typical Guy' I think he'll have alot more second thoughts if he said yes to you, before he had enought time to think it himself. Espically if he is secretly planning his perposal to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results