shape
carat
color
clarity

Ultra Sonic Cleaners

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Well it seems the overwhelming majority of PSers love the Sharper Image Ultra Sonic Cleaner. Anyone have anything bad to say. I am still having trouble swallowing the $99+ cost for anyone. Is there any other places you know of to get them cheaper? Any other brands that you like?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can buy refurbished ones for less from Sharper Image auctions on ebay - I know some people have had problems, but I've had mine for a few years now and it's still going strong.

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
do you use a solution (that you buy, or do you make it) or just water? i found a unit on ebay, but it does not come with any cleaner

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
hot water, drop of dishwashing detergent, a few sprays of windex. that''s it. no need to buy a solution.

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
I know everyone loves the Sharper Image Unit, but I too couldn''t swallow the cost. So I bought a unit from Wal-Mart. The unit was $29.99 and I think it does a great job. I do not remember the name of it. I''ll check when I get home.

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
I looked on Wal-mart. Is it the Haeir unit? The price is great! So you have had good luck with it? Any gripes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results