shape
carat
color
clarity

UK Plymouth Mass Shooting Resulted in Six Deaths

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UK had a mass shooting that resulted in 6 deaths, including the shooter who was a young man of early 20s and a self-styled 'Incel' as in involuntary celibacy.

The other deaths included his own mother who was a single parent, and a young child who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Investigations are underway why he was given a gun licence and allowed to own a firearm that was used in the incident, especially when back in December 2020, both were withdrawn from him due to an incident. He was known to have mental health issues allegedly.

The incident shocked the nation.

UK Plymouth Shooting - Six Deaths (Link to BBC Website)

DK :confused2:

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
There have been several incidents like this over the years in the UK. How can they be given a gun licence when it is known that they have mental health problems?

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There have been several incidents like this over the years in the UK. How can they be given a gun licence when it is known that they have mental health problems?

I’d take it a.step further and argue that no-one needs a ‘recreational’ gun at home, licence or not. Why not make it the law that anyone who wants to shoot can do so but the weapons must be hired from the shooting club, used on site and kept on club premises? Why does anyone need a gun in their house?!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d take it a.step further and argue that no-one needs a ‘recreational’ gun at home, licence or not. Why not make it the law that anyone who wants to shoot can do so but the weapons must be hired from the shooting club, used on site and kept on club premises? Why does anyone need a gun in their house?!

I agree. And he was so young - why the hell did he actually need a gun & was granted the license in the first place??? The mind boggles on that one?!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results