shape
carat
color
clarity

uh oh. dress concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure second guessing your dress is pretty much par for the course as a bride and I know a lot of you have gone through the same issues. But.. I don''t know how I''m going to deal with 10 more months of going from loving it to being unsure about it. I go from thinking it''s too cute...to too plain...to loving it...to thinking it''s not sexy enough..and on and on. I know that I felt good in it when i last had it on and I know it''ll look a lot better when it''s my size but it''s so frustrating.

Anybody got any tips or advice on how to combat the second guessing monster?

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
oops. wrong thread! sorry...i''ll see how to get this moved.

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Not really sure...I''m not engaged yet so I haven''t allowed myself to try on any dresses. You''ll probably get better advice in the Bride World Wide forum. The only advice I would have is make sure you try on lots and lots of dresses so that you know the one you can''t stop thinking about and comparing others to, is the one! Good luck!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve got my dress. (not engaged yet though...)

Had it on last about 6 months ago. It went from being too small to too big (yay!). I loved it.

Now it has been 6 months and I''ve been looking at all the beautiful dresses on the brides'' group. So now I wonder if I''m still happy with mine. Is it still "the one"? Should I try on others when the time comes just to be sure? Should I just get it fitted and hope I get that feeling?

I''ve had my dress for 6 years. Still waiting on a proposal. Then another year for the engagement.

The best I''ve been able to do is pull it out every so often and see it on me again (I really ought to take pictures). That usually helps.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results