shape
carat
color
clarity

Ughhh, more questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HornAround

Shiny_Rock
I know I know, I can''t make up my mind for anything. I''m having buyer''s remorse (not because of size, but because of price.) I think I paid too much for the diamond I bought. I found a diamond using pricescopres search. My question is, is USA Certed a trusted vendor? I believe I found a better, bigger diamond than the one I already paid for! They don''t have a website so that quickly throws some flags up for me. Anybody have any expierence with them?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 11:34:11 AM
Author:HornAround
I know I know, I can''t make up my mind for anything. I''m having buyer''s remorse (not because of size, but because of price.) I think I paid too much for the diamond I bought. I found a diamond using pricescopres search. My question is, is USA Certed a trusted vendor? I believe I found a better, bigger diamond than the one I already paid for! They don''t have a website so that quickly throws some flags up for me. Anybody have any expierence with them?
USA Certed are a reliable vendor, do you mean they don''t have a website? Sorry I am a bit confused there, this is their site

www.usacerteddiamonds.com

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I think they''re a drop shipper so they won''t be able to provide you with the services that vendors like WF or GOG do.

If you''re on a budget, I wouldn''t have them call in any stones to send to an appraiser as you''ll be stuck with the return fee if the stone doesn''t measure up.

HornAround

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 11:36:30 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 4/22/2009 11:34:11 AM
Author:HornAround
I know I know, I can't make up my mind for anything. I'm having buyer's remorse (not because of size, but because of price.) I think I paid too much for the diamond I bought. I found a diamond using pricescopres search. My question is, is USA Certed a trusted vendor? I believe I found a better, bigger diamond than the one I already paid for! They don't have a website so that quickly throws some flags up for me. Anybody have any expierence with them?
USA Certed are a reliable vendor, do you mean they don't have a website? Sorry I am a bit confused there, this is their site

www.usacerteddiamonds.com

Ah, that does work. When you pick a diamond from the pricescope search and then click on their link to the website it comes up with a domain search. Would you trust them over BLue Nile?

HornAround

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 11:37:00 AM
Author: elle_chris
I think they''re a drop shipper so they won''t be able to provide you with the services that vendors like WF or GOG do.

If you''re on a budget, I wouldn''t have them call in any stones to send to an appraiser as you''ll be stuck with the return fee if the stone doesn''t measure up.

Well, the diamond I have on order is from Blue Nile so it wouldn''t be much different.

HornAround

Shiny_Rock
I hate that I''m being so indecisive but I really want to get the most bang for my buck. I know you all are probably sick of me but I promise this whole ordeal will be done within the week.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 12:08:19 PM
Author: HornAround
I hate that I''m being so indecisive but I really want to get the most bang for my buck. I know you all are probably sick of me but I promise this whole ordeal will be done within the week.
PLEASE don''t worry, this is what we are here for - ask away! Also it is normal to get a bit jittery, that to me is a sign of a smart shopper!

I am not all that familiar with USA Certed, I have seen successful transactions through my years here but I haven''t purchased from them myself. I know they are a reputable vendor. BN are competitively priced, what you could do is post the link to the USA Certed diamond or the details and we can take a look for you, to compare with the BN diamond, I know I saw it in another thread but post both if you like then we can take a look for you.

HornAround

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 12:42:30 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 4/22/2009 12:08:19 PM

Author: HornAround

I hate that I'm being so indecisive but I really want to get the most bang for my buck. I know you all are probably sick of me but I promise this whole ordeal will be done within the week.

PLEASE don't worry, this is what we are here for - ask away! Also it is normal to get a bit jittery, that to me is a sign of a smart shopper!

I am not all that familiar with USA Certed, I have seen successful transactions through my years here but I haven't purchased from them myself. I know they are a reputable vendor. BN are competitively priced, what you could do is post the link to the USA Certed diamond or the details and we can take a look for you, to compare with the BN diamond, I know I saw it in another thread but post both if you like then we can take a look for you.

I'm waiting for the specs back from the USA Certed salesguy. The diamond in question is pretty much bigger with the same C's. Once he sends me the dimensions I will post both for everyone to grade. I didn't know buying a diamond could be so frantic and time consuming. Hell, it only took my 2 hours to buy my last car and that's a much bigger price tag!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results