shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugh! Need coffee table help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK so I ordered a coffee table from Macy''s Furniture (wedding gift cards) in November. It was supposed to be delivered December 5th. Then beginning of January. Well I called today and... it''s now due in May, and no guarantees.

Long story short, they apparently can''t get that OR any other coffee table in my budget that I like in on any kind of time table. So they refunded on money.

Meanwhile, I have a gray storage bin I''m using as a coffee table.

The one I wanted is perfect. The color, the shape, size and the vintage/modern style compliments my other pieces... but I can''t find anyone to get it to me reasonably soon at a decent price.

So I''m wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Price was great for the quality. It was $300.

Here''s the one I had ordered:

ArcherCoffeeTable_lg.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking of buying this one just because of the price (and because I a ton of credit at CB) but I don''t like it very much.

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=985&f=26258

The table I had ordered was called from the Archer Collection by Sitcom furniture and the places that are selling it now, are selling it for 600 bucks, or they are selling for pick up only (and are far away).

I want that table... but would be happy with something similar. Help?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like the first one, dislike the 2nd.

i''ve seen things similar to the first one at consignment stores......where are you located?

mz

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry! That sucks! I also prefer the first. Pottery Barn has this one for $349?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I don't know where you live, but in the midwest we have Nebraska Furniture Marts and they're awesome. I found this table on their website. Their quality is good and the prices are amazing.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the one from sitcom that violet just posted is a looker!

mz

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Wow Violet, that table looks sooo much like the original table! Good find!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I think thats the same one! I did a search for the Sitcom furniture Archer collection... in Gypsy''s post.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Let us know if you got it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like that table - hope it works out for you!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven''t had time to follow up, but as soon as I do I will.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, I thought you might get a kick out of the fact that the Archer table is featured in the glossy Macy''s insert in today''s Sunday paper. It''s on page 23, touted as "Only at Macy''s", and comes paired with a matching oval end table for "Reg. $848, Sale $599."

If it''s in the circular, I''m thinking that perhaps your salesperson might have overlooked something. (Well that, and the "new sale price" isn''t really all that great.
38.gif
) Just thought you might want to know!

f-d-l

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results