shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugh hairstyle issues...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, small rant. Don''t you hate when you go the hairdresser for a cut - with detailed picture and even ask for advice if the cut will suit my hair etc, BUT you still come out looking like baby Suri.... I could cry. Adore the fringe but hate the rest of it but now its too short to put up or do anything with. Boo Hoo.....
39.gif
I just have to wait for months till it grows out again.
14.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry your cut didn''t turn out the way you wanted it, HotPozzum! It''s happened to all of us I think. If it''s any consolation, they say you''re never a woman until you have at least once cried over your hair!

Margot

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 4:05:45 AM
Author: AdiS
Sorry your cut didn''t turn out the way you wanted it, HotPozzum! It''s happened to all of us I think. If it''s any consolation, they say you''re never a woman until you have at least once cried over your hair!
I love that! I also recently had a horrible haircut. I had six inches cut off the length (it was damaged anyway) and I asked for long layers that blend with each other. What I got on the other hand, was what looks like one choppy layer that sits on top of the bottom layer. It''s unfortunate because my hair is very thick and when i straighten it, the layer is very distinct and looks very unprofessional. But, I''m taking my vitamins every day and just waiting for the cut to grow out. It will always grow out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results