shape
carat
color
clarity

UCLAbelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How is Penn?? We moved Ashley in yesterday, she''s in Ware. She''s having a blast. I hope all is well with you.
1.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kaleigh, I'm not UCLABelle, but I am at Penn for grad school! Ashley is going to have SUCH a great experience over the next four years... Penn's campus is lovely and the environment is just so unique and stimulating. Glad she's off to a good start already... those first few weeks can be a little overwhelming until everything begins to feel like "home"... though sometimes even more so for her parents.
2.gif
How are you doing with everything?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Hello Kaleigh- I am so sorry I am just getting back to you...I had a bad start of the "school year" with my grandfather passing away and then having to move to Philly a day or two after...

As for Penn, I LOVE Penn! I cannot say enough good things about the school. I work as a Researcher for the College (each student in my program has a required internship) and my partner is an RA in Ware! I will ask them today if they know Ashley! Small world! I live in Samson (the awful grad housing) but it is across from the Hilton, Bookstore and my class bldg, so all is well. I also live on the 13th floor which gives GREAT views of Philly!

I think I may never live PA!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results