shape
carat
color
clarity

Two Pricescope problems - one minor, one major, guess which is which?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Problem #1: Too much fun

Buying my wife''s ring, could have/should have really been very simple, and done with. Was actually finished last month. So why am I still here?

Problem #2: Brownser closes with too much text, if just checking it out before posting.

Now that I''ve written a long post only in Pricescope, and not in a word-processor outside of Pricescope -- when I went to preview it, my browser shut down. This had also happened before to me, but this time, all my text was lost.

Temporary solution: put longer text, whether before or after composition, into a word processor before hitting preview (or at least copy and hold the text in memory, but...

Leonid, any chance to make this more stable, so that longer posts can be viewed without the browser shutting down?

Of course, another solution everyone may prefer is to make shorter posts!

Best,

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
RG, it's a problem with session management. If you compose a post for too long time, the system assumes you left the forum and your sessions is expired
sick.gif

I'm always looking for a better versions of the forum software and a new one should be released soon. However, conversion to a new version will cause some withdrawal syndrome during the trasition period
twirl.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Leonid, but I think you should double check. I'm pretty sure that -- although session management may be a factor -- message length is definitely one as well.

Believe me.

Ira Z.

P.S. Hoping to have you (i.e. Pricescope friends) rid of me very soon, as I post too long, and I must be starting to smell up the place. Also, I have other things to do. Closure is just about there.

But, thanks much for this service; it is greatly appreciated.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Adding on...

Where searching for diamond characteristics by vendor, H&A still doesn't seem to do anything. Can you site a set of constraints where, after checking H&A, the number of diamonds which appear becomes different than when H&A is not selected?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Ira, thanks for bringing it up. I hope it's fixed now.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Leonid,

Yes, now seems to work like a charm!

Thanks again, and of course, for your responsiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results