shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Two pieces with Jewels by Grace in the summer sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I have two pieces with Jewels by Grace on consignment. They are included in her summer sale.

Links:

Let me know if you have questions or Grace's folks can also help!

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I have been thinking of selling my 3-stone in WG to get something in yellow... Who made the setting?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I have been thinking of selling my 3-stone in WG to get something in yellow... Who made the setting?

CvB did. It's the Jaime setting.

Thanks!

Exemplar photo attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-133230.png
    Screenshot_20210616-133230.png
    598 KB · Views: 22

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
@elizat

Thanks, I thought so. I might be listing mine so if it's not been taken I will definitely be keeping this at the top of my list. :love:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Every time I see a post by you in preloved I gasp hoping it's your oval diamond bangle from Alex. My husband thanks you today that it wasn't. :lol:

These are both beautiful!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Every time I see a post by you in preloved I gasp hoping it's your oval diamond bangle from Alex. My husband thanks you today that it wasn't. :lol:

These are both beautiful!

Ah, that actually sold! I sent that to Grace! I sent her about 7 items. Attempting to fund something.

Thanks for the compliment on the two pieces!

sparkles1ct

Rough_Rock
I might be doing something wrong, I can't open the links you attached and can't find the rose cut ring on Jewels by Grace.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I might be doing something wrong, I can't open the links you attached and can't find the rose cut ring on Jewels by Grace.

Odd!

Here is the ring.

The bangle sold.

I'll try it again too. Link works for me. Let me know if it doesn't. The link to the bangle is dead because of the sale status I think.

Eta: it's doing something odd. It works and then it doesn't. It's on the summer sale page. If you sort high to low, it's quicker. It's priced at $8500. I'll ask Grace about the link issue.

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your link doesn’t work for me either but I’ll give it a go… I think this works.

It’s beautiful @elizat !

Odd!

Here is the ring.

The bangle sold.

Eta: it's doing something odd. It works and then it doesn't...I'll ask Grace about the link issue.

I've noticed this with links to JbG. When it shows up as an image instead of just text, I can never get it to work :(2

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
None of the links given work for me, text or picture. Have noticed that on JBG items for awhile.

i’m on mobile.

beautiful ring, @elizat
Is it the original center stone?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
None of the links given work for me, text or picture. Have noticed that on JBG items for awhile.

i’m on mobile.

beautiful ring, @elizat
Is it the original center stone?

Yes, it is. The links are wacky. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. On some of the links in this thread they work for me and then they don't. I think it's her site.

The easiest way to find it if anybody's interested is definitely to just go to the summer sale and sort high to low.

It's a very pretty old euro. It does not look the color grade in my view face up. It's a warm stone, no doubt, but the visual appearance isn't what you'd expect. It faces up much whiter than you'd anticipate- as do most old euros that are cut nicely. It's one of the prettiest fastening patterns I've seen on an OEC!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results