shape
carat
color
clarity

Two new rings!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New ring #1! Diamond from David a DBL, GIA X cut, K color, SI2 .70cts, wearing it as an RHR

Scores a 2.5 on the HCA, nice arrows and symmetry with the viewer, very bright and fun!

Eventually want it in a nice bezel three stone but couldn't let it rot in a box! Got the temp setting in 14kwg around .20cts from jewelryhoo on ebay. Once this stone gets it's permanent home I have a nice blue green tourmaline that will be going in here.

The other ring is it with my ER, diamond and setting also from David at DBL, GIA 1.06 ct, L color, VS1, halo in 14k wg, about .27cts. Wedding band with ER is a curved baguette and round band found at Zales, about .30cts.

All rings are about a 6.25.

131.JPG

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm trying to attach more images but they keep saying that they're invalid. It took me about 15 tries to post the one shot from above, and they are all from the same shoot. Anyone have any ideas?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got it! The files were a little to big, it would have made life easier if it would just say they were to big! Here's the new ring with the er:

newringer2.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and ring #2! The new ring is the twist band and I found it right here in our pre-loved section! Originally from Kylie Ann Metals on Etsy. Shown here with my amethyst and diamond rose cut band from JBEG.

The twist band is unplated white gold. I actually like the color of it just fine but all of my other white gold is plated so it doesn't match when I stack it. I will probably have it dipped the next time I take in a few of my things.

116.JPG

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
So pretty! Reminds me of the Ballerine setting.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just googled it and I guess this is basically a copy of it! Can't argue with a beautiful design!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very pretty.

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
All of your rings are lovely! :love: Your new diamond looks beautiful in the jewelryhoo setting -- any photos of the tourmaline that will be gracing the setting in the future? I'm a sucker for colored stones....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty new rings! I think that setting will be so pretty with a colored stone when you reset the diamond! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I really like that setting!! Such a pretty stone, too - just beautiful! I love your twist band too, it looks great!

Such pretty rings! :appl:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
wow, i love the RB one~~ Very nice and bright

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Nice pics! I absolutely love that temporary setting! :appl:

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are all beautiful. The temp setting is really nice and will look great with the colored stone.

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous rings!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful rings! Your "temp" setting from jewelryhoo is gorgeous. I have my eye on a setting from them. How was your transaction? Do you like the quality of the piece you got?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your temp split shank setting! You got some beautiful things!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tsavvy|1318994074|3043195 said:
All of your rings are lovely! :love: Your new diamond looks beautiful in the jewelryhoo setting -- any photos of the tourmaline that will be gracing the setting in the future? I'm a sucker for colored stones....

Here is the tourmaline! it's a little bit smaller than the diamond, but not much. The pics were taken on my iphone in crappy lighting so sorry about that! The picc with it in the setting is the tourmaline upside down table to table with the diamond.

016.JPG

017.JPG

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrsacornblue|1319031438|3043428 said:
Beautiful rings! Your "temp" setting from jewelryhoo is gorgeous. I have my eye on a setting from them. How was your transaction? Do you like the quality of the piece you got?

My transaction was actually outside of ebay and was smooth. I contacted them for what I wanted based on one of their current auctions, same setting as mine but with a bigger center stone size. That setting was 250 and mine was only 270 with the custom size and a modification to the prongs. The ring is very light weight, very thin on the bottom, not meant to be worn 24/7, I think it would eventually crack with serious wear. I also kept the standard quality melee which are pretty crappy. The only thing is that the diamonds are so small and I paid so little that it doesn't really bother me. This really is a temp setting with an inexpensive fun gemstone going into it in the future.

I do know that if you want one of their settings but done in better quality they will do it. They will charge more for upgraded melee and a beefier ring but if your going to wear it all the time I would say it's worth it. Just ask them!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have the same setting (but from another seller) and set a mint tourmaline in it. I love and yours is gorgeous too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results