shape
carat
color
clarity

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkling

Rough_Rock
19.gif
Yes, I am going crazy. DF dropped my diamond off at Quest Jewelers a few weeks ago and said I might have my ring by tax day. Now he says Friday! Yippee!

I got so exhausted with the obsessing I sent him a few sample pics and then just totally backed off of the decision making process. Its in his hands completely-but then I know he''s very picky; I couldn''t trust any random guy to do this but when we went to see the center diamond the dealer spent a few minutes with him and said "you wouldn''t by any chance be an engineer would you" and knew right away he was dealing with a perfectionist (it took us 4 hours to pic a Christmas Tree-I think I''m safe). So first he toyed with me and wouldn''t tell me what he picked out but then he was so proud of himself he couldn''t keep it a secret! Still I haven''t seen it or put in on and of course its driving me crazy. As far as I can tell it will be a three stone all ideally cut round H&A stones G SI1 with side stones 1/4 the size of the center (1.5ct), in platinum, kind of like Noobies
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-completed-a-ring-project-and-experience-with-quest.14860/=

with 4 prongs holding the center stone and three holding the sides except Noobies'' had more them set more like a band because it was an anniversary ring, and my center stone will be more elevated because its an e-ring. He didn''t want the And he''s having a shared prong eternity band made to fit flush to go with it which I suppose I will get on the wedding day which is TBD

He said, "Maybe you should meet me at the jewelers in case it needs tweaking. I said, are you kidding me? As long as I can force it over my knuckle its not coming off for a long time, except to get cleaned. It can get tweaked later as long as there''s some kind of warrenty.

I love this guy!
30.gif
. And I can''t wait till Friday! And I love pricescope because y''all helped us understand diamond value.
36.gif
I really do feel like I''m getting my dream ring!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
so.. your ring is going to be almost like mine!!! YAY!!! I can''t wait to see it!! I would love to see your matching band too! Is it going to be curved?

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful!!!!!! I can''t wait to see your photos- your ring sounds perfect! Better make sure those nails & your left hand is looking perfect by Friday!!!!

sparkling

Rough_Rock
Melissa Sue, can you post yours (you aren''t married to Noobie are you???). I don''t think the band will be curved. I think the ering wires will be straight at the bottom and then woosh out (a technical term I''m sure) on the sides a bit higher so the band can fit flush. Like I said I just gave up and told him he could get it made however he wanted. Well see.

I have a manicure appointment all set up. For months I''ve been keeping them just so. Now my ring fingernail is broken. Of course!!! All will be fixed soon.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
i would be more than thriilled to post my ring. My ring is just a tad different than noobies.. His prongs are a bit different.. but i didn''t even notice the differences til he told me exactly what they were.

sideviewangle3454.JPG

goodsideview1.JPG

newhandshotresize.JPG

ringsuperupclose1232.JPG

My side prongs are hidden prongs.. and I have double prongs on the center stone rather than being the actual side prongs.. but the profile veiw is almost identical.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You must be boucing off the walls with excitment. Congratulations and I cant wait to see the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results