shape
carat
color
clarity

Two ideas, which do you think?

FVierra27

Rough_Rock
So thanks to everyone here I've had the ring for about two weeks now and I absolutely love it. So much so it's burning a hole in my pocket.

I had originally planned for a Hawaii proposal in September but got the ring much earlier then I had anticipated thanks to all the knowledge on here.

Now it will be our 2 year anniversary this month and I am planning a trip to Sonoma to celebrate. We would be leaving after work and staying for two nights. I was thinking either A do it before we leave or B do it there. I have a feeling she has an idea it is coming on the trip (her family).

Plan A I get off later then her so I was thinking have her mom and sister take her to get nails done and get some food. While shes gone I will set up some rose pedals from the porch to the living room of our new house (hopefully be moved in this week), where I will be, and play "our" song. Then drop to a knee.

Plan B I haven't quite got a full plan. I know we will be staying at The Lodge in Sonoma and will be doing the Wine Trolley. I asked the trolley company and we will be going to Ravenswood Winery, Buena Vista Winery, Imagery Estate, and Mayo Family Vineyards. Does anyone know of a beautiful setting in Sonoma? I'm sure there are plenty but we've never been.

Let me know!

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results