shape
carat
color
clarity

Two completely different styles

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
So I have two dresses that I have in mind... and they are both completely different styles.

The one on the right is what I always wanted, all lace... (picture is a little blurry)

the one on the left is fun and something I never had in mind (and it has pockets)... But I love it!!! especially with the purple belt.

so anyways tell me what you think...

they are both Mori Lee

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t see pictures.

It sounds like you LOVE the 2nd one -- the one that is different than you thought you wanted. You should wear what you like now and not something that you used to want. If you love it, go for it -- purple belt and all
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I look forward to seeing pics of the dresses you're considering, but I agree with toopatient, it sounds to me as though you're liking the second one more.

I also thought I'd get an all-lace sheath and what I ended up with is a silk ball gown with a big, fun bow.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
SORRY, here is a pic of the dresses...

I guess they do have similarities in the pictures, but in person they look completely different...

Decision2.JPG

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see why you are having trouble deciding. They are both beautiful.

The purple bow adds a special touch but the details in the lace...

Hmm...

I don''t see your face in the one with purple, but the little bit that is showing in the lace dress looks like you aren''t terribly impressed with it. You don''t look relaxed or happy. You actually look kind of like you really want to like it but don''t.

Your hands/arms look relaxed in the other dress (with the bow). You just seem to be more comfortable.

I also like the way the one with purple flatters your figure. It comes in nicely at your waist and highlights (without going too far) the curves of your body.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the style on the left! It is very flattering on you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the dress with the purple bow on you. You look beautiful in it and though both dresses are flattering to you I think the purple bow dress is more so.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I think the sweetheart neckline is a lot more flattering on you. I had two completely different reactions seeing you in those dresses so my vote is for the one on the left (minus the purple belt).

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I think the dress on the left is many times more flattering on you then the dress on the right.
I also find the dress on the left much more striking and interesting.
So that''s my vote.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I like the dress on the left a bit more, but I think it looks beautiful with the matching belt...I''m not a big fan of color on dresses and find it really distracting. They both look beautiful on you, but the one on the left is a bit more flattering.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Both beautiful but I like the one on the left!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
agree, i think the one on the left is more flattering (at least from that photo)

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
From the photos, I like the dress on the left more. The rouching is very flattering, and I love the lines on the dress.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i love the one on the left! it was my runner-up dress--it''s gorgeous!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
I love the one on the left but I can''t help wondering.
What does a bride carry in her pockets?
It''s like wondering what the Queen of England carries in that ever present purse.
20.gif
21.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Left, left!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Love LOVE the one on the left!! It''s so much more flattering and fun.

Big vote for the LEFT ONE. Good luck!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I do appear to be more comfortable in the dress on the left, but what you can''t see in the dress on the right is that it''s not zipped up in the back at all... I''m holding it up with my arms...

I''ve been looking at these two pictures for two days now, and still can''t make up my mind so I''m going to a different dress shop for more options.

Who knows, maybe I''ll find a dress that is all lace with pockets, it would be the best of both worlds... :)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2010 4:51:03 PM
Author: ILoveSpinel
I do appear to be more comfortable in the dress on the left, but what you can''t see in the dress on the right is that it''s not zipped up in the back at all... I''m holding it up with my arms...

I''ve been looking at these two pictures for two days now, and still can''t make up my mind so I''m going to a different dress shop for more options.

Who knows, maybe I''ll find a dress that is all lace with pockets, it would be the best of both worlds... :)
I still think the sweetheart neckline looks awesome on you
9.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Without a doubt, the dress on the left.

Mrs.SE

Rough_Rock
Agreed, dress on the left is fun and striking! I love ruching of all kinds, but I''m not keen on the purple belt, I don''t see a purple belt in the pics anyway and think it looks great the way it is. Very flattering.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the purple belt in on the inset pic. I love that choice with the belt too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results