shape
carat
color
clarity

Twilight Saga Box Collection Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock

So ive never seen the film and am 120 pages away from finishing the book and omg its getting super awesome. The thing is I was thinking of getting the collection because i know for sure im going to read them all. I just think the collection is to beautiful to be carrying in my purse while on the train to work everyday. Plus they seem super huge. Is it just for show?

should I just get a used new moon at amazon ?

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t help you on what they look like, but I just ordered the Twilight Saga Box Collection yesterday for myself and they shipped out today! I am soo excited to receive them. I haven''t read any of the books or seen the film yet. I have heard nothing but great reviews and I have a tendency to get hooked on books especially a good series, ex. Harry Potter, Shopaholic etc. Hopefully somebody else will be able to help you out, but if not I will let you know once mine arrive!
9.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love the books! But I bought the hardcovers individually at Costco for around $12 each. I believe the box set was also being sold there too. Have fun ready them.

Just a note, I finished reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer a couple days ago and really enjoyed it! It is not part of the Twilight saga and intended for an older audience but was rather enjoyable.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw the movie yesterday and it was great. The scenery was so mysterious and beautiful. I plan on reading the books, too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results