shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets of a different sort

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harbingers of spring, the American Goldfinches are stopping at my feeders during their migration. Lovely bits of lemony yellow to brighten the day.

finches.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty, Matata!!

How do your bengals feel about the visitors? :cheeky:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1304031942|2907423 said:
Pretty, Matata!!
How do your bengals feel about the visitors? :cheeky:

I call it Cat TV permanently locked on the Bird Channel. They love watching the birds. Cheap entertainment for them and for me because I love watching their tails get fluffly, the whiskers pucker forward and they make those squeeky chittering noises.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Aren't they pretty? They come to our feeder too, but not so many! We have lots of bluebirds too, love watching them. Your description of your cats is perfect -- cracks me up. My 2 cats & one of my dogs sit in a little line at the French doors watching Critter Reality TV, the cats switching their tails and the dog getting schmutz all over the glass. Keeps 'em happy.

Thanks for the cheery sunny pic!

--- Laurie

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, they are so bright and colorful! My grandfather had a feeder outside of the window of his dental office so that patients could watch the birds while he worked on their mouths. He said he thought it was soothing and I always agreed with him, though his patients may have felt differently! :lol:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMGosh arent they the prettiest? My parents (here in FL) had 2 male painted buntings and 4 females coming to their
feeder. I think they have left to go north though.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I just love them! Although the cost of their favorite seed, thistle, has gone through the roof.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results