shape
carat
color
clarity

tv shows on dvd

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyjoey

Rough_Rock
tvmilk.com
tvdvdplanet.com

i was doing some xmas shopping and i was wondering if anyone ever bought from either of these sites. they sell tv shows on dvd that haven''t yet been officially released but for much cheaper than when you buy complete seasons of the official release. think these are reliable if you care about cheap but not necessarily about whether it is official or not? or is this just a scam?

thanks

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dunno about prices from those sources...we just DVR whatever we want to record when we''re not around....
9.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
tvdvdplanet doesn''t seem cheap at all. i belong to columbia house and have been ordering dvds from them for years. their prices are pretty decent, esp if you order a whole bunch at once, you save a ton on shipping and the average per dvd comes out to a good 10 bucks or so. and they also give you fun cash per dvd you buy, which is basically free cash so you can use it to buy dvds for free in the future.

i just used up most of my fun cash and got 6 dvds for free! check them out if you want www.columbiahouse.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results