shape
carat
color
clarity

Turks and Caicos anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone ever visited Turks and Caicos? I ask because I am thinking of going on my honemoon there. I have heard that Turks and Caicos is LOVELY, and the hotles seem to offer a lot of the amenities and activities that I am looking for. But, I had a few questions about it. I heard it can be difficult to get there. I believe that I would have to change flights 3 times before arriving. I have never changed flights before. How does that work with checked luggage.

Does anyone know any nice places to stay? I have been researching with Trip Advisor.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have friends that have a house there. I hear Parrot Cay is amazing and have heard good things about Grace Bay. We go to Antigua, but look forward to going to Turks and Caicos someday.

chicagolawyer

Rough_Rock
I''ve been to Turks (Providenciales) and I''d have to say it''s only ok. I went with friends for a girls trip, and while the snorkeling was great, the beach was eroded and the island was very run down compared to other similar places I''ve visited. (not the resorts obviously) I''ve been to Cabo (the isolated Pacific side, not the touristy main drag), Cayman Islands, Bahamas, and the BVI and Turks would be last on my list for beauty/activities/amenities.

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
i spent a week in turks caicos and stayed at the ocean club resort in providenciales. it is a very nice, small, condo like development on grace bay beach. it''s very very quiet on provo. there are wonderful places to snorkle and you can just walk right in from the beach, no need to take a boat out. the island is kind of run down and we didn''t venture into town much. i must say of all the islands i''ve visited, grand cayman, aruba, turks caicos, it''s the only one i probably won''t go back to. just not enough to do there, but for a honeymoon i''m sure it would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results