shape
carat
color
clarity

Tump isnt a sore loser or anything, right?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
It's a cut and paste job from the NY Daily News editorial called "President Norma Desmond"

Meet President Norma Desmond, heir to the inspired performance of actress Gloria Swanson in the Hollywood classic, “Sunset Boulevard.”

In the film, Swanson eerily inhabited the celluloid psyche of Desmond, a one-time movie queen who refuses to face the reality that she is washed up.

Norma Desmond in the 1950 flick: “They took the idols and smashed them, the Fairbankses, the Gilberts, the Valentinos! And who’ve we got now? Some nobodies!"

THE GOP'S CHOICE: TRUMP, CRUZ, OR SANITY

Donald Trump, on 2016 Twitter: “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.”

Norma Desmond: “Shut up, I’m rich! I’m richer than all this new Hollywood trash! I’ve got a million dollars."

Donald Trump: “I’ve built an unbelievable company worth billions and billions. I don’t have to hear from this man.”

Norma Desmond: “No-one ever leaves a star. That’s what makes one a star.”

Donald Trump: “We’ll have so much winning, you’ll get bored with winning.”

Norma Desmond: “Without me, there wouldn’t be any Paramount studio.”

Donald Trump: “Let’s see how much money Fox is going to make on the debate without me, okay?”
Real-life Swanson: “At 26, I felt myself a victim rather than a victor in the realm of pictures.”

Donald Trump: “How stupid are the people of Iowa?”

Norma Desmond: “What you’re trying to say is that you don’t want me to love you. Say it. Say it!”

Donald Trump: “Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad

Norma Desmond: “I’ll be up there again, so help me!”

TRUMP SAYS CRUZ 'STOLE' IOWA, DEMANDS NEW CAUCUS

Donald Trump: “The media has not covered my long-shot great finish in Iowa fairly. Brought in record voters and got second highest vote total in history!”

Norma Desmond: “There once was a time in this business when I had the eyes of the whole world! But that wasn’t good enough for them, oh no!”

Donald Trump: “Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified.”

The White House on Pennsylvania Ave? No. A gaudy mansion on Sunset Boulevard for a egotist who’s not ready for his close-up? Yes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results