shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to hold off, but I need to gush!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
This Sunday SO and I put a down-payment on a diamond!!!!

We were visiting SO''s family in Naples, FL and had gone to the jeweler where his sister got her ering. We had every intention of buying the ring there this past weekend but long story short, we had a terrible experience and I left disappointed. Well, SO''s mom and sis decided to take me for a little cheer-me-up trip to another jeweler. Boy did that do the trick! Within an hour I found the diamond of my dreams!

Now my little baby sparkle is waiting for me in a vault! We''re going back to the jeweler in two weeks to make a final decision and to pick a setting. He''s also going to get more diamonds in as I wanted to see some asschers. The one we have on hold is a cushion cut, 1.0 carat, F color, a real beauty! Originally we''d planned on getting closer to a 1.5 but had to cut back due to our budget. Also, our jeweler is really big on quality over size, and I agree! This stone is gorgeous! Can''t wait to posts pics!

Sorry to run on...but I''m stoked! (can you tell? heehee)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s really great IDOC! I can''t wait for you to get (and show off, hehe
12.gif
) your dream cushion!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!! I would be just as stoked if I was in your shoes - I''m glad your weekend turned out so well
1.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
awesome! :)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That''s wonderful! Are you going to let him pick the setting, or does he know what you want?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting! I can''t wait for the pics.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! So exciting!!

I can''t wait to see those pics, lady!
36.gif
Hurry up!!!
2.gif
31.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks girls! I''ll TRY to get some pics when we go back, but the proposal probably won''t happen until the end of April or beginning of May, so it might be a little while
2.gif
But yes, I will post TONS pics! you all will be sick of them!

Melissa: I don''t think he''d pick a setting if I begged. He knows how terribly picky I can be and although I''d love ANYTHING he got for me, he''ll certainly leave it in my hands. He always says everything looks the same to him anyway -- sheesh, men
20.gif
However, his sister will be tagging along to offer her opinion since she loves sparkles as much as I do!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
That is so wonderful IDOC!! I cannot wait to see it!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
WOOO!! That''s so exciting IDOC!
36.gif

That''s great that his sister will be looking out for you
2.gif
. Can''t wait to see pics!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
How exciting...congratulations

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay! How exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results