shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to decide b/t these 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thegator

Rough_Rock
Please Help!

1. 1.58 H&A AGS 000 H SI1
Table: 56%
Depth: 61%
Crown: 34.7 deg.
Pavilion: 40.8 deg.
Culet: None
7.61-7.63 x4.6

2. EGL Rated
1.52 H&A F VS2
Table: 57%
Depth: 62.1%
Crown: 15%
Pavilion: 43%
Polish: EX
Symmetry: EX
Culet: None
7.38-7.35 x 4.57

Importance order to me is cut, then size, then color, clarity. My question is: Is the size difference noticeable enough to go with the bigger SI1? Also, one is EGL rated. Price difference is negligible.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
If it's 100% eye clean, I'd go with #1. It will have a larger visual appearance just on diameter alone. And the HCA rating is great!

1.3 TIC
Ex Light Return
Ex Fire
Ex Scintillation
VG Spread

This one should be a great performer! Enhancing the visual effect!

I would definitely want to check on the inclusions, and make sure it is 100% eye clean.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely stone #1. As PQ noted, the difference in diameter is huge and will definitely be noticeable, regardless of what the ctw difference says. The HCA score is great, the prices are the same. I would also trust the GIA or AGS much more than EGL unless it was a funsy purchase. If the SI is eye clean, you are home free. Congrats and let us know what you decide.

thegator

Rough_Rock
I chose #1. Thank you for your input, it helped a lot.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Interesting Jim34.

You only registered today. Members of this forum do not know anything about your level of knowledge. Yet you are posting in many threads to contact an unknown vendor.
nono.gif

New members and visitors to Price Scope should use caution regarding this endorsement.
rolleyes.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
PQ--wrong thread?!
2.gif

Congrats gator...post pix when you have the bauble!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results