shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to decide a date? Check the weather!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I just found a wedding weather website on the blog of a wedding planner that I was looking at and thought it was really cool. You can see what months are the wettest for your area, avg temps, and the weather on your wedding date for the past three years. Super cool!

Weather link!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Holla!! Hottest month of the year in N. Texas!! Typical high 97, typical low 72!! LOL, I love it
9.gif
However, there is usually one "unusually" cold weekend in July, so most of us are hoping, and there are some that are praying
12.gif

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
THAT''S AWESOME!!!!! Seriously, you just made my day, er... night!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
What a great tool! Thanks for sharing RFT!!

Congrats on picking a date, by the way!!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
w00t! Now I can put that info on my wedding website! Yay!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
That is soo awesome. Thank you soo much for sharing that.
36.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m glad that people are finding this useful. I thought it was really cool.. but FI was much less impressed.
3.gif
20.gif

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
This is such a fun tool, thanks for posting. I''m getting married inside with air-conditioning, which is good because July is the hottest month in chicago!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for posting the link! I had been on weather.com many times trying to find average temps on my own, but this is so much easier!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...we used that for our wedding. Average high temp was 84, average low was in the 60s.

It was 92 on our wedding day. Did I mention it was outside?
38.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh Elmorton that sucks. I can totally relate though... sort of. As far as the website goes, there should be zero chance of snow since it hasn''t snowed in March in the past three years. However... the biggest blizzard in recent Atlanta history occurred in March. We''re talking feet of snow for a city that shuts down for centimeters. Pandemonium ensued. Wouldn''t it be my luck?

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ehhh, you''ll be fine :) I do think the calendar tracker thing is REALLY cool though - and, we could have seen that the year before was 90, too - so it''s not like there wasn''t any warning, I just chose to ignore it.

And, think of it this way: if you DO have a blizzard, then there will be stories to tell for years!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Yay! No rain on my wedding date for the past three years! It rains a lot in NY/NJ in Oct so I''ve convinced myself it will rain on the day so I''m not crushed if it does.
Maybe I have a chance for those sunny fall pictures!!

Great site - thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results