shape
carat
color
clarity

Tropical Storm Cristobal

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Louisiana, this thing is headed for you! Parts of Texas and Florida will get the sloppy 2nds though the Florida Panhandle needs some help putting out their fires.

175034_earliest_reasonable_toa_no_wsp_34.png

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. Had to cancel my 25th wedding anniversary trip to the gulf coast and now I’m in the cone of possibility.

The Mississippi is 3 feet below flood stage and this thing could have a storm surge that packs a punch.

Not to mention Nola has had a lot of problems with their pumps and many are offline...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, just what y'all needed. Please stay safe.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hold on and be safe!

I hope it moves into central Texas for rain we can always use it here.

@whitewave Happy 25th! yesterday was my 33rd aniversary, good times for sure.. stay safe!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hold on and be safe!

I would have been more than happy to ship our rain to you...lol I'm in SoFL and we've had had way too much.

The storm's messiness is on the east side so we're catching hell. last night was pretty bad. today we'll see less of it but most of the peninsula will get heavy rain.

I'm worried for Louisiana/Mississippi though because this is a serious juicemaker.

@whitewave has Jim Cantore showed up yet? LOL

Happy anniversary to you both!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hold on and be safe!

@whitewave Happy 25th! yesterday was my 33rd aniversary, good times for sure.. stay safe!!!

Happy anniversary to you two as well!

I do hope you all get rain, but I suspect you won’t. It looks like it’s already raining at the Grand Hotel in Point Clear, Alabama, so it’s good we cancelled. It would have been a bust.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have been more than happy to ship our rain to you...lol I'm in SoFL and we've had had way too much.

The storm's messiness is on the east side so we're catching hell. last night was pretty bad. today we'll see less of it but most of the peninsula will get heavy rain.

I'm worried for Louisiana/Mississippi though because this is a serious juicemaker.

@whitewave has Jim Cantore showed up yet? LOL

Happy anniversary to you both!

Everyone is looking for him lol

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Orlando got hit with tornadoes tonight..so things are getting dicey.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, Arcadian! Please stay safe!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Arcadian -stay safe. Wishing you well.

Amazing, Florida is not in the storm path but getting it anyway...lol

I'm well south of the action action and we're on par to get mostly rain, but thank you its been a very interesting storm to say the least! Central FL got spanked last night though! tornadoes everywhere, massive flooding. West Coast is getting really hit today.

I believe storm is coming ashore in next few hours. Those in the path please take care, keep in touch if you can, its a bit stronger now.

115216_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results